Monday 9 November 2015

Dear Santa… competition


If you don't already know; I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it, particularly shopping for the perfect presents for everyone.

When I saw the 'Dear Santa..' competition being run by Debenhams I was super excited to get involved and create a blog post dedicated to shopping for one of my favourite little people, my 5 year old niece Alexa!




Alexa's Christmas list is rather long! Here are some of her favourites from the Debenhams website!



Alexa LOVES playing board games with anyone who walks through the door! I bought her 'Don't take Buster's bones' (which has 20% off at the moment) for her birthday in October and it has become a family favourite so I've included 'where's my cupcake?' Orchard game that I've read lots of great reviews about by other bloggers recently. 

Like most 5 year old girls, Alexa is a huge fan of Frozen and last year's Christmas list was mostly made up of Frozen merchandise whereas this year she has just asked for a few crafty Frozen themed items. Debenhams have a great range of Frozen toys and accessories with prices starting under £5!

I love the fact that some of mine and my siblings favourites are making an appearance on Alexa's Christmas list including Playmobil and Sylvanian Families. 

My sister, Alexa's mummy, always wanted a Mr Frosty when she was growing up so I think it's only fair we add the Sambro Taste 'n Fun frosty fruit to Alexa's list, which I'm sure will be enjoyed by the whole family. Similar to the Mr Frosty of old, it is used to create flavoured sorbets using frozen fruit. It teaches children kitchen skills and encourages them to help parents in the kitchen. 

Debenhams also do a lovely range of Christmas wrapping paper too; this is my favourite and has 50% off at the moment too!


What's on your children's Christmas wish lists for 2015? 

(Aunty) Ruthie x






    No comments:

    Post a Comment