Thursday 24 September 2015

Love Umbrellas - Open Evening

I met Klair who owns Love Umbrellas on Twitter about 4 years ago and knew instantly that we would be great friends! She is awesome just like her umbrellas.


Here we are celebrating her win at the EVA awards last year 

When Klair phoned me to say she was opening her first retail space I was very excited and couldn't wait to see her transform a loft space that had been used for storage into, what I knew would be, a very pretty shop full of beautiful umbrellas.

Lots of local businesses as well as family and friends joined Klair in celebrating the opening of the shop.


There was everything I like about a celebration; fizz, cake and lovely people. To top it off there were amazing goody bags full to bursting with lovely goodies from local and national businesses who support and love Klair as much as I do!


Love Umbrellas have taken over the top floor of Novak Bridal Lounge in Rawtenstall. Situated in the heart of the Rossendale Valley, the shop is conveniently located with great links from Lancashire and Manchester.


If you are planning a wedding and have yet to find THE perfect dress then you really do need to visit Novak Bridal Lounge. I have already found my favourite 5 dresses!

And obviously if you are ever near Rossendale make sure you pop in and say hello to Klair and admire her beautiful umbrellas

Ruth x

(Big thank you to Nothing Moves Photography who sent me some of these images to use)

6 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for such a lovely post Ruthie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the umbrellas on twitter and Facebook and they look sensational. I love the cream ones for bridal (although not just cream and not just for brides!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome aren't they Fiona? I do love them (ALL!)

      Delete
  3. They look fab, Ruth. I do love a good umbrella! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing Lynne! I have several of them & they make great gifts too
      Ruth xx

      Delete