Saturday 3 October 2015

#BuyBritishDay

Do you have a favourite British brand or business who you regularly buy from?

I do a LOT of shopping online and do try to buy from independents. I sometimes get so lost in the bargains and discount codes that are available online that I don't always consider whether I am buying British or not.


(image courtesy of Love Umbrellas - another of my favourite British brands!)

However to celebrate #BuyBritishDay here are a few of my favourite British companies and products that I have on my Christmas list

I recently bought some very cute personalised crayons from a company I met on Twitter; Colour Me Fun. I have added one of their Grown-Up Colouring in books to my Christmas list! 

I love candles! I always get given candles as birthday and Christmas gifts and yet I still treat myself on a regularly basis to them! I bought 2 lovely ones from Kiss Air candles in September and the Black Cherry one has to be one of favourites so far! Kiss Air always have a 'Candle of the Month' on offer too. This month it is Mint Choc Chip which sounds lovely and I've hinted to my step-children that it would be a lovely gift on Christmas day!


Another British brand that is on my Christmas list is Boozi Bodycare who I met at The Clothes Show a few years ago. All of their products are cocktail inspired and this is on my wish list; Virgin Mojito happy hour wash bag



Have you started a Christmas wish-list? Do you have British brands on there?

Ruthie xx

1 comment:

  1. I guess i need to start thinking about Christmas. Everything on your list looks great. Some good ideas there. Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete