Thanks to Emma over at 2point4travel for tagging me in 'Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award' post. It's one of those posts where we can all be a little bit nosy and find out interesting (or not as my case maybe) facts about each other.
I was unsure whether to take part as I was a little apprehensive about opening up but actually really enjoyed doing it and I've met lots of new lovely bloggers along the way that I wouldn't have been aware of if I hadn't been tagged.
Check out Emma's blog post here - I had to question when she would be starting her Christmas shopping as I already have a cupboard full of Christmas presents ready to send to Santa!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate seven bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog or post
Here are my answers to Emma's questions:
1) What's the last thing you bought online?
Clothes from H&M for my 15YO step-daughter including this gorgeous gilet that I may need to borrow
2) Where's the furthest place you've travelled?
New Zealand and Thailand both with my Grandma who will celebrate her 80th birthday this year
3) Marmite love it or hate it?
Like it but never buy it as no one else likes it in the house and I only very occasionally fancy it
4) What one piece of advice would you tell your 18 year old self?
Your sister is going to be your best friend forever; try not to piss her off
5) Is there any food you couldn't even eat to be polite at a dinner party?
I love food but I would prefer to avoid tripe!
6) Have you booked your next holiday? If so where are you going?
Just booked a villa in Tenerife in February half term; bring on the sunshine & cocktails
7) What has been your most popular blog post?
8) What's your favourite TV programme?
Anything with Ant & Dec in it!
We have been watching a lot of Netflix recently and I'm loving Suits
9) Do you have any pets?
10) What's your favourite app on your phone?
So now my turn to ask the questions!
1) What would you love to find under the Christmas tree this year?
2) What's your favourite way to relax?
3) If you had to chose one, would it be wine or chocolate?
4) Have you ever won a competition, if so what did you win?
5) How long have you been blogging?
6) What has been your favourite memory of 2015 so far?
7) Do you have a favourite beauty brand?
8) Who's the last person you phoned?
9) Do you make new years resolutions? If so what was last years and have you achieved it?
10)What did you want to do when you left school and what did you actually end up doing?
And I nominate (if you have time and want to take part!)
1) Sharon from Sunshine and Celandines
2) Fiona from Avenue 57
3) Lynne from Dorothy Camper
4) Sue from Susie So So
5) Avril from School Gate Style
6) Lisa from Thirtysomething Belle
7) Lisa from Mummascribbles