Thursday 24 March 2016

National Stationery Week

I have been a little bit obsessed with stationery since I was very young. I used to collect pencils (didn't all 8 year old girls?) and my obsession continues at 36. I have passed this love of pretty pencils (and notebooks & Paperchase) onto my 16YO stepdaughter, who recently said she loves nothing more than a cupcake shaped eraser!

National Stationery Week (25 April-1 May) celebrates the written word and all things stationery – the products which make it all possible, and give pleasure to so many people. Read more here 

So to celebrate National Stationery Week (who knew this even existed?!) here are a few of my favourites


I found this lovely notebook in TK Maxx - a favourite of mine for finding inspirational stationery (yes I do think stationery can be inspirational!) I have bought lots of stationery from TK Maxx as gifts for family & friends who are equally pleased by lovely notebooks


I have been using PaperMate non-stop pencils for as long as I can remember and always have lots of the go; always one in the car, my handbag, laptop bag, on my desk etc. 

One of my favourite places for stationery has to be Paperchase, my current favourites are from their Raindrops range


My 16YO favourite shop is Wilkos, and we have been known to spend far more time than is healthy down their stationery aisle. Everything is so reasonably priced that we just can't resist! I'm currently loving their Reminisce range with prices starting from 80p!


Even a trip to the supermarket isn't complete without a pencil case, notebook or folder falling into my trolley. I recently purchased this very cute desk organiser from Asda. (I can't find it online but they are still available in store)


So who else is a stationery addict? And where are your favourite places to feed your habit?

Ruthie x




No comments:

Post a Comment