Friday 25 March 2016

#womaninbiz Spring Goodies

If you follow me on Twitter you will already know that I take part in #womaninbiz #wineoclock hour most weekdays. (6-7pm Monday-Friday)

I have met some really talented and lovely women in business and do my best to support them on and off line.

Here are my Spring buys from some of them. 


This has to be my favourite purchase this year and is from Spotted Zebra. (Twitter @SpottedZebra22)
I absolutely love it. I've noticed the pineapple trend in lots of homeware shops and this is a total bargain at just £14.99. The pineapple takes 3 AAA batteries to give it a gentle glow, personally I prefer it as it is!


Most of the ladies on #womaninbiz hour know my love for wine and this was recommended to me by Rae who hosts the hour. The personalised slate coaster is from Berry Unique gift shop. Twitter (@BerryUniqueGift)
At just £5.99 it would make a great gift for lots of occasions, I know plenty of ladies who would love this and may very well be purchasing more for friends & family birthday/Christmas gifts.


I also purchased some cute alternative Easter gifts for my nieces and nephew which included a lovely Easter themed bracelet from Belle's charms (Twitter @bellescharms) and some very cute chocolates from Love Little Treats (Twitter @LoveLittleTreat) 

I love all of my purchases and get a sense of well being knowing I'm supporting other women in business.

Have you purchased anything recently from the #womaninbiz ladies?

Ruthie x



No comments:

Post a Comment